Are You Planning Your Fundraising?
If you are, what better way to learn from the folks that have listed and assisted more than 130+ companies (and the number continue to grow) that has raised more than RM215 million on Malaysia’s largest Equity Crowdfunding (ECF) platform.
pitchIN is a registered Recognised Market Operator (RMO) with the Securities Commission (SC) of Malaysia.
Here Are 7 Good Reasons to Join the Fundraising Accelerator (FA) Programme:
- This is your first time fund-raising and you don’t know where to start. Or you’ve raised previously and you are considering other fundraising options.
- You need capital for your business expansion and you are looking for the best options to raise funds.
- You are unfamiliar with the startup-investing jargons and unsure what investors are looking for.
- You would like to know the process and procedures for fundraising before you start.
- You would like a recognisable platform to help you attract genuine investors.
- You would like to learn from other founders who have raised funding.
- You would also like to hear directly from investors.
The 4-Days Fundraising Accelerator Programme
is designed to help you learn everything
about fundraising such as....
What You'll Learn
8 important modules that will take you
from complete beginner to equipped & confident fundraising founder.
Submit Application By
08 July 2022
Fundraising Accelerator (FA) Details:
Dato Sharil Tarmizi
Dr. V. Sivapalan
Dr. Haniza Yon
Hj. Mohammad Hazani b. Hj. Hassan
Founder of PolicyStreet
Founder of Kakitangan.com
Founder of Babydash
Founder of Signature Market
Founder of Oxwhite
Founder of Homa2U.com
The Application Process
Complete Form Below
it's an important first step
You Will be Notified
in the next 1 - 2 days to confirm
Welcome to Cohort #3
we look forward to having you!
Application for Cohort #3
Fill up this application to get started
Frequent Asked Questions
- You must have a company or business that is registered with the SSM.
- Preferably you are in operations for at least 12 months and have some track record of the business you are raising funds for.
- However, if you are exploring and preparing yourself to understand the fundraising process better, we encourage you to learn with us.
This programme will be conducted in-person (i.e. face-to-face) and you are required to be there to experience the maximum impact of the programme.
We realised that it is important for you as the founder to gain as much knowledge as possible before you embark on your first fundraising round. So yes, we encourage you to apply and learn with us.
Yes, of course! You will learn important technicalities of fundraising before making important fundraising decisions. Do apply and give it a go!
Every company allows TWO (2) to attend. The registration team will reach out to you to confirm the attendance of your business partner in due course.
Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd is registered with the Securities Commission of Malaysia as a Recognized Market Operator for the purposes of offering Equity Crowdfunding related services. Copyright © 2022 Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.