Are You Planning Your Fundraising?
If you are, what better way to learn from the folks that have listed and assisted more than 163+ companies (and the number continues to grow) that has raised more than RM298 million on Malaysia’s largest Equity Crowdfunding (ECF) platform*.
pitchIN is registered with the Securities Commission of Malaysia as a Recognized Market Operator (RMO). As an RMO, pitchIN is an approved platform to host Equity Crowdfunding campaigns.
Recently, pitchIN also received approvals to list Shariah compliant campaigns; to launch a Secondary Market; and also an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) platform that allows companies to raise funding by issuing digital asset tokens.
We bring with us industry expertise, a strong team of facilitators, and the experience of delivering programmes that bring clearly measurable results.
*as of mid-July 2023
Here Are 7 Good Reasons to Join the Fundraising Accelerator (FA) Programme:
- This is your first time fund-raising and you don’t know where to start. Or you’ve raised previously and you are considering other fundraising options.
- You need capital for your business expansion and you are looking for the best options to raise funds.
- You are unfamiliar with the startup-investing jargons and unsure what investors are looking for.
- You would like to know the process and procedures for fundraising before you start.
- You would like a recognisable platform to help you attract genuine investors.
- You would like to learn from other founders who have raised funding.
- You would also like to hear directly from investors.
The 3-Days Fundraising Accelerator Programme
is designed to help you learn everything
about fundraising such as....
What You'll Learn
8 important modules that will take you
from complete beginner to equipped & confident fundraising founder.
Founder of PolicyStreet
Founder of Kakitangan.com
Founder of Babydash
Founder of Signature Market
Founder of Oxwhite
Founder of Homa2U.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must have a company or business that is registered with the SSM.
- Preferably you are in operations for at least 12 months and have some track record of the business you are raising funds for.
- However, if you are exploring and preparing yourself to understand the fundraising process better, we encourage you to learn with us.
This programme will be conducted in-person (i.e. face-to-face) and you are required to be there to experience the maximum impact of the programme.
We realised that it is important for you as the founder to gain as much knowledge as possible before you embark on your first fundraising round. So yes, we encourage you to apply and learn with us.
Yes, of course! You will learn important technicalities of fundraising before making important fundraising decisions. Do apply and give it a go!
Every company allows TWO (2) to attend. The registration team will reach out to you to confirm the attendance of your business partner in due course.
Join us in the next cohort!
Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd is registered with the Securities Commission of Malaysia as a Recognized Market Operator for the purposes of offering Equity Crowdfunding and Initial Exchange Offering related services. Copyright © 2023 Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.