Are You Planning Your Fundraising?
pitchIN is a registered Recognised Market Operator (RMO) with the Securities Commission (SC) of Malaysia.
We have listed and assisted more than 120 campaigns on our platform to raise more than RM198 million in the last 5 years!
Here are a few reasons to join our Fundraising Accelerator Programme:
- This is your first time fund-raising and you don’t know where to start. Or you’ve raised previously but you need a refresher and consider other fundraising options.
- You need capital for your business expansion.
- You are looking for the best options to raise funds.
- You would like to know the process and procedures for fundraising.
- You would like a recognisable platform to help you attract genuine investors.
The 4-Weeks Fundraising Accelerator Programme is designed to help you to know everything you need to know about fundraising such as....
What You'll Learn
8 easy to understand modules that will take you from complete beginner to knowledgeable fundraising founder.
Scholarship Available for Selected Applicants by 31 Oct 2021 by 11:59pm
Fundraising Accelerator details:
Founder of Oxwhite
Founder of Kakitangan.com
Founder of Signature Market
Founder of Homa2U.com
Founder of PolicyStreet
How it works
Complete the form to get started
Our team will reach out to you by 3rd November 2021 if you are selected for this batch.
Upon selection, you will be briefed on things to prepare.
Submit your information to get started
Frequent Asked Questions
- You must have a company or business that is registered with the SSM.
- You must be in operations for at least 12 months and have some track record of the business you are raising funds for.
For this batch, ideally your business should already be in operations for at least 12 months. pitchIN Academy will organise programmes for idea stage startups later.
As this is the first batch, the organisers are fully funding the programme. Participants of future batches will pay to attend this programme.